Protecting the voices, choices, and rights of adults and children
Cambridge House provides free, independent, and confidential advocacy services to help people become involved in the decisions which affect their lives.
We offer our expert care and assistance to:
- Adults with mental health needs who are subject to the Mental Health Act
- People who lack capacity and require IMCA support
- Adults who need care and support and are having their needs assessed, planned, or reviewed
- Adults who are the subject of a Safeguarding Enquiry or a Safeguarding Adult Review because they are at risk of abuse or neglect
- Carers of both adults and children in ‘transition’
Our advocacy service works to ensure that people’s voices are heard, that their rights are protected, and that they understand what is happening to them. We speak up for them when they cannot, and support and advise them when they can.
All our services are quality assured. All our advocates are fully trained, qualified and experienced.
Please select the service you require for more information on the individual advocacy services we offer, the boroughs we operate in, and to learn how to make referrals.