Register to volunteer
At Cambridge House, we offer a variety of exciting volunteering opportunities.
Register your interest to volunteer with us by filling out this quick form. You can also send your CV and a short covering letter to the email or address below.
Printworks, Unit F,
22 Amelia Street,
London SE17 3PY
We regularly have volunteers working in the following areas:
- Marketing and communications officer or assistant
- Research assistant
- Youth empowerment support worker
- Disabled peoples’ empowerment support worker
- Independent advocacy support worker
- Leaflet and publicity designer
- Legal and advocacy caseworkers
- Administrative assistant
Cambridge House News
We are currently recruiting for two Team Leaders to join the Safer Renting Team reporting to the Deputy Head of Service. Deadline: Sunday 3 March.
Cambridge House is currently recruiting for a Fundraising and Development Manager. Deadline for applications: 3 March 2024.
We are currently recruiting for 4 positions on our Youth Empowerment Team. Find out more and download a recruitment pack.