Our historic Grade II-listed building offers premium office space and hot-desking facilities in the heart of South London.
Plus, every penny you pay in rent supports important work in your community!
We currently have 2 6-desk office spaces available for long term rental, and several hot-desking options.
Our offices are modern, spacious, and have lots of natural light. Less than 15 minutes from Central London, our building is ideal for organisations seeking affordable, high-quality, and professional spaces.
Our offices come with:
- Telephone line and extension number, with free calls to UK landline and most mobile telephones. Fair use policy available on request.
- Cleaning service.
- Unlimited internet and wifi access.
- Bills (business rate, electricity, heating, water).
- Access to printers, scanners and fax.
- Desks, Chairs & Filing Cabinets (part-furnished offices only).
- Building insurance.
- Front of house services, including post pick up and franking. All postage amounts are rechargeable and are billed for by monthly invoice.
- Break/canteen area and balcony.
- Kitchen facilities.
- Tea, coffee, milk and sugar.
- Discounted room hire rates.
To arrange a viewing or get a quote, please email our Social Enterprise Officer Luka at Llecoutteux@ch1889.org, or call 02073587700.
“Cambridge House has established itself as the voluntary sector’s community hub in Southwark. It is inconceivable for Community Southwark to be based anywhere else!”
Gordon McCullough, CEO, Community Southwark