Support us and enable people to tackle the challenges they face, move on, and lead fulfilling lives.
Click here to support us today.
With your help, we can:
- Prevent homelessness
- Enable a young person achieve their potential and move through disadvantage
- Enrich the life of a person with profound and multiple learning disabilities
- Accompany and advise a person through crisis
- Support a person keep their job
- Tackle discrimination and change attitudes
- Promote social justice and change the way we tackle poverty
Even small gifts make a large difference to our work. With your help, we can change the lives of thousands of people in London for good.
If you’d prefer to support us via post, please download and return this form: Cambridge House Donor Form
Our Fundraising Commitment
We want you to feel completely secure when donating to us. That’s why we’re members of the Institute for Fundraising. By committing to the IoF Code of Fundraising Practice, we pledge to maintain excellent standards in our fundraising. The IoF are a formal observer to the Fundraising Regulator’s Standards Committee.