From the 01/06/2019 Cambridge House will provide a range of advocacy services for Kingston residents, helping them to become involved in the decisions which affect their lives. These will include:
- Independent Mental Capacity Advocacy (IMCA).
- Care Act Advocacy
- Relevant Person’s Representative Advocacy (RPR)
- Learning Disability Generic Independent Advocacy
- Mental Health Generic Independent Advocacy
- Appropriate Adults (Subcontracted to the Kingston Advocacy Group)
To make a referral for Care Act, IMCA or Generic Advocacy services please fill out this Referral Form and return it to email@example.com or post it to us at Cambridge House Advocacy, 1 Addington Square, London, SE5 0HF.
For advice on making referrals please don’t hesitate to call us at 02073587007 from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.