Our stunning Grade II-listed building offers premium-quality office space and hot-desking facilities in the heart of Southwark.
As a registered charity, we use our rental income to maintain our frontline services for vulnerable local people.
- 1 part-furnished 6 Desk Office Space (Room 2.6, 259 square feet)
- 1 large unfurnished Office Space (Rooms 5.4 and 5.5, 493 square feet)
Our office spaces are modern, spacious, and carefully maintained. Less than 15 minutes from Central London, our building is ideally placed for organisations seeking to rent affordable, high-quality, and professional office spaces. Our recently renovated building offers a range of spaces, equipped to meet a variety of organisational needs. From single-desk provisions to large scale open plan offices, all of our offices are professionally furnished, equipped, and maintained.
Our service offers are inclusive of:
- Telephone line and extension number, with free calls to UK landline and most mobile telephones. Fair use policy available on request.
- Cleaning service.
- Unlimited internet and wifi access.
- Bills (business rate, electricity, heating, water).
- Access to printers, scanners and fax. Fair use policy available on request.
- Desks, Chairs & Filing Cabinets (furnished offices only).
- Building insurance.
- Front of house services, including post pick up and franking. All postage amounts are rechargeable and are billed for by monthly invoice.
- Break/canteen area and balcony.
- Kitchen facilities.
- Tea, coffee, milk and sugar.
- Discounted room hire rates.
Regular office opening hours are 8:30 am – 6:00 pm, Monday – Friday. The closing time is sometimes later if events are being held and can be negotiated with front of house if there is a need on a certain day. For a quote, please email our Director of Corporate Services at JO’Day@ch1889.org.
“Cambridge House has re-established itself as the voluntary sector’s community hub in Southwark. And so, it is inconceivable for Community Southwark to be based anywhere else!”
Gordon McCullough, CEO, Community Southwark