We believe that we have to be able to measure and communicate our impact clearly and precisely in order to achieve our social mission. We use a range of resources to ensure that our activities achieve the best possible outcomes for our service users:
- User-Led: Using accessible feedback and consultation methods to bring the people who use our services to the centre of our plans for the future
- Evidence-Based: Using the most up-to-date third-party resources and research evidence about our service areas
- Rigorous Methodologies: Using smart, in-depth social impact and outcome metrics to evaluate our activities and learn what works best
- Independent Scrutiny: Working with independent academic and third-sector research and evaluation organisations to gain in-depth insight into the impact of our services. you can read about our work with universities such as Leeds here.
- Independent Assessment: Maintaining industry-standard external accreditation for all our services and governance procedures